Affordable Business Owners Insurance Near Albany, Schenectady and Troy NY
You will find that the business owners insurance policies near Albany which we offer, combine protection from all major property and liability risks in one package. You can also purchase each piece of coverage separtely if you would like.
Package policies are created for businesses that generally face the same kind and degree of risk. Larger companies might purchase a commercial package policy or customize their policies to meet the special risks they face.
Busines Owner Polices Include:
- Property insurance for buildings and contents owned by the company -- there are two different forms, standard and special, which provides more comprehensive coverage.
- Business interruption insurance, which covers the loss of income resulting from a fire or other catastrophe that disrupts the operation of the business. It can also include the extra expense of operating out of a temporary location.
- Liability protection, which covers your company's legal responsibility for the harm it may cause to others. This harm is a result of things that you and your employees do or fail to do in your business operations that may cause bodily injury or property damage due to defective products, faulty installations and errors in services provided.
BOPs do NOT cover professional liability, auto insurance, worker's compensation or health and disability insurance. You'll need separate insurance policies to cover professional services, vehicles and your employees.
Commercial Auto Insurance Policy
Commercial auto liability coverage provides protection for any business-owned or leased commercial vehicle. Policies usually include collision and damage coverage as well as coverage for property and personal damage to others.
Just like you need auto insurance for your own car, you need business auto insurance to cover your business-owned or leased vehicles. If you, or any of your employees have an accident in your business's car, you may be liable for bodily injuries, lost wages or any damage caused.
Typical Coverage Includes:
- Bodily Injury Liability
Coverage for damages that involve bodily injury to others for which you become responsible under law.
- Property Damage Liability
Coverage for damage to property of others for which you become responsible under law.
- Medical Payments
Coverage for reasonable and necessary medical expenses and funeral services for those who are accidentally injured while in your automobile or while getting into or out of your automobile.
- Personal Injury Protection
Coverage for medical, hospital, rehabilitation, loss of wages or loss of services costs resulting from injury to you or any resident family member. In case of death to the insured or a resident family member, death benefits and survivor benefits, if applicable, will be provided.
Other coverage that may be obtained include:
Protection for the loss of or damage to your vehicle and its equipment from all causes except collision, subject to the deductible on the policy.
Protection for the collision damage to your automobile and its equipment, subject to the deductible on the policy.
- Uninsured Motorist
Coverage allows you to recover bodily injury damages due to an accident where the other party does not have insurance, and is found legally liable.
- Underinsured Motorist
Coverage allows you to recover bodily injury damages due to an accident where the other party is found legally liable and does not have adequate liability limits.
- Additional Expense
Coverage for necessary additional expenses incurred as a result of a loss for which you are protected under comprehensive or collision coverage. These expenses include rental cars, food, lodging and other incidental expenses.
- Hired Auto Liability Coverage
Covers liability for automobiles hired under contract on behalf of or loaned to the named insured.
- Hired Auto Physical Damage
Coverage for an automobile of any type, hired, borrowed or leased on a short term basis for use in the insured's business.
- Employer's Non-Ownership Liability
Coverage for a private-passenger automobile used in the business of the named insured by any person, or the occasional and infrequent use of a commercial automobile in the business by any of your employees.
Please leave us some information and we will get back to you right away!